Forums Archive -> Message Board

Hell Yeah! 2002-04-15 23:33:02
by smokey

Well, it's final.  I'm a permanent resident of TX now.  Fuck I miss FL, oh well.  I got my loud ass mf'n scooter here this past weekend which clinched it for me.  Pretty settled in at the new job now and all is going good.  Prolly the best job I've had since I've been out da Navy.  Not say'n the Navy was good, just that the civilian jobs I've had haven't been all that.

Well if any of you Roni's wanna check out Dallas, you got a place to crash, but if you don't know who the hell I am then I guess I'm not talk'n to you.  Pretty bad ass city if you ask me.  No beaches, but plenty of fine ass women.  Stale, you may have to take some shit out yo face before you come though.  I think you might get shot at the airport if you tried to visit.  It'd be pretty kewl if you roll'd out doh.  Hell, hooligan made it out for a few days and a couple yards of New Castle at Ben's "The Half Yard House".

To all my boy's in FL, I'M GONNA MISS YA'LL MFR's.  And to those of you don't know who the fuck I am, you can check dis dumb ass pic which I hope is still roll'n strong as the splash screen for ScriptLogic at Sunbelt.

Check ya'll later...

Re: Hell Yeah! 2002-04-16 09:00:13
by Anonymous
tr00
Re: Hell Yeah! 2002-04-16 09:22:02
by stale
Texas is the reason... that the president's dead.
Re: Hell Yeah! 2002-04-16 09:24:49
by Sandman
Yo We miss you ya cue-ball lookin' wakeboardn' freak!
Re: Hell Yeah! 2002-04-16 15:26:15
by Anonymous
Ride Johnny Ride!
Re: Hell Yeah! 2002-04-17 00:52:17
by smokey
Stale/Sandman,

Get @ me. I'll be roll'n through FL from time to time.
Re: Hell Yeah! 2002-04-19 20:47:24
by forge
pull down yo pants, and play whiff yo asshole...
but on a lighter note, fuck yea bitch. come check deez nuts and hang wit a whole gang uh roni's.