Forums Archive -> Message Board

Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-15 18:32:33
by scrantoine
God damn its been awhile since my last post. Xmas is on the way so I am going to be in the clearwater/largo/seminole area for a few days. Stale, if you are going to come up here for a visit make it new years. I'm having a party at my place....uummmm, drunk college girls with little to no inhibitions...so yeah, get the hell over here for new years. Last time we had a good party it was halloween and that was an interesting night to say the least. The guest list for this one is at least twice as long and the booze supply twice as large. In other news, there was a shoot out about 50 feet from my apartment the other night and I slept right through it. I got up at 5:15 for work as usual and saw a large group of cops patrolling the area. Fuckin bastards shot the place up and took off down Alafaya Tr. at 70mph...they rear-ended a female student at the first light. Those pricks lived and she died. Could this place become any more ghetto?

Re: Show her you care with a donkey punc 2001-12-16 02:54:48
by marasmus
Somehow this (and previous) story doesn't overly entice me to come to Orlando for a new years party... Though it's still the best idea I've heard to date for new years. :)

Such a party could allow some men to actually have hoes in different area codes. word to that.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-16 10:56:10
by scrantoine
The story I got from justin was slightly incorrect...the shoting didn't take place here but the chase did. It was on the news along with the police footage of those bastards falling out of their car after the accident. Anyway, this should be a blast regardless of the ghettoness around here. aaaaaaahhhhhh jjjjjeeeeaaaahhhhh BBBBBOOOOIIIII!!!!!!!
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-16 13:46:10
by stale
Marasmus, I'm down to take a ride to Orlando. Fuck it :)
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-16 15:55:44
by forge
i just don't give a motherfuck. i t'ink i could hit dat.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punc 2001-12-16 22:08:40
by marasmus
Heyll. we could totally crash this beeyatch in complete whitey-ass seminole style. skeeeelz, m0thaf0cka!

That reminds me, we saw some eminem-lookin' junior-in-high-sk00l, frontin-like-real-tank-dawgs sk00lk1ds outside our apartment today. they live here. For some reason the rationale escapes them that you can't be a Ghetto Soldjah when you live in the fancy, gated, everyone-owns-a-lexus-or-porsche Grand Reserve.

The only thing worse than yuppies are their offspring.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 06:31:08
by caridwen
Marasmus: or pork. nothing is worse then pork.
pork hatin' like a mutha' fuck, biznatches!
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 09:10:59
by vahman
Yeah, I saw those little shits. They were prancing around the neighborhood with the delayed step. You know, the whigga delay walkin' style, and starin' at my car like I bought it to piss them off.

I agree with Marasmus, you can't look Ghetto when you live in a silverspoon fed white suburbanized "Exceptional Apartment Home". They should do something good and help take out the trash. Lord knows Grand Reserve doesn't do it.

Re: Show her you care with a donkey punc 2001-12-17 10:05:42
by marasmus
Guard y0 grill against dem wack-ass floss-n-fly bawlaz! Step to me wit' y0 5'4" azz and guard dis m0thaf0ckin' post, BITCH! Cain't be no gangsta if you can only make da cut fo' da midget b-ball team! Deez streetz ain't mo m0thaf0ckin' YMCA!

Yeah, pork is pretty damn bad. Bacon's good, but for some reason pork just ain't shit.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 14:19:34
by stale
Marasmus: You've never had a problem with my healthy hog.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punc 2001-12-17 14:32:54
by marasmus
stale: where's the beef?
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 17:12:07
by stale
Up in ya...
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 19:32:21
by forge
my nuts?
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 21:57:04
by caridwen
Marasmus: j00 gots no room to be hatin' on mah ghetto style, i's m0 ghetto den your desk jockey ass, j00 fuckin' corporate whitey poster boy.
For future reference, I'm 5'6"... and I don't like bacon, either.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 22:42:53
by scrantoine
If you guys really want to come thats cool I will provide directions but you have to check all gayness/silver dildos at the door cause that shit don't fly. Another note....don't plan on loitering outside of my apt either. The cops will tell you to dispurse and if you don't comply they will haul you off to the tank for some good 'ol butt rodeo action. I don't have a time yet for the start of the party but who gives a fuck, come early and hang out. One more thing....NNNNNNUUUUUTTTTTTTT SSSSSSAAAAAAAQQQQQQQ!!!!...thats all
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-17 23:14:13
by stale
Dude, I think I could be totally down to come hang out in Orlando. My non-drinking ass could drive some of you fucks there just as long as you don't mind squeezing into my W.T. Camaro.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punc 2001-12-17 23:36:45
by marasmus
Caridwen: i wasn't talkin' bout you.. i was talkin' bout the crazy-silly-fresch bawlaz outside mah apartment. buh'shoot, since you brought it up, i could jack you like a train-robbin' circus seal at b-ball! STEP! *insert fresch fake-gang-signs here*

'Toine: it's all good. Cops don't mess with me much anyways. Actually, I use stale's patented method to keep people from getting to close to me... Scratch your nuts blatantly in public, and then offer to shake their hand.. then go back to scratchin' like you got some colonial infestation down in dem drawz. Works like a champ, even on money grubbin hobos.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-18 09:28:32
by stale
Yes, that's my own patented version of the 'Stink Palm'. It works really good when you've knocked boots about 4 hours prior, without washing. That's when you can give em the real dirty stink.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-18 15:01:29
by scrantoine
On a completely unrelated note, Final Fantasy X comes out tomorrow...there goes my free time.
your fish smells like pussy. 2001-12-18 16:54:11
by caridwen
Marasmus: f0 shizza mah nizza?
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-18 20:13:24
by scrantoine
I was on my way to check the temperature of the hot tub when some guy stopped me. Fucking kid employed at tacco hell....he asked me if I "deal" here. He then asked me if I knew where he could get some beans....what_the_fuck.
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punc 2001-12-18 21:01:38
by marasmus
*laughing!* Damn, toine! you had the PERFECT opportunity to drop yah draws, shit on his shoes, and tell him "there ya go - refried, you fucking burnout."
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-19 09:25:24
by stale
At least he didn't ask for "beams". A few months back a bouncer at the masquerade ax'd me if I knew where he could score some "beams". I was like, "What?"
Re: Show her you care with a donkey punch! 2001-12-25 20:01:08
by namesty
yea bitches you get yo ace up in this hoe for some new years fun