Forums Archive -> Message Board

All your AutoPilot are belong to Sunbelt 2001-07-23 13:46:37
by stale
This is an email that was sent to the technical support address at my work today. We're still not quite sure what he's asking...

Subject: Questions about AutoPilot

I am a programmer in Visual Basic 6 and MSSQL Server 7.0, I am proving a copy he gives evaluation he gives AutoPilot for that I see very interesting their operation, and I would like them to respond me to two questions:

Do I have a processor PIII at 850 and is it possible that it mounts me a double processor, it works the version AutoPilot he gives for 2 processors with 1 processor?

Is it possible that I settle an or two processors AMD, AutoPilot works with processors AMD?

Lastly, I have seen the results he gives yield with MSSQL Server 6.5, I would like to know which is the improvement that AutoPilot exercises on MSSQL Server 7.0

Thank you ahead of time for their time.

Re: All your AutoPilot are belong to Sun 2001-07-23 14:06:24
by marasmus
phallus, you love it
balls, chin, the oral lifestyle
choke, but do not gag
Re: All your AutoPilot are belong to Sunbelt 2001-07-23 14:11:03
by kmartcowboy
Holy fucking God!!!! I read it six times and I have'nt got the slightst clue what this Korean is speaking of... I have squirrels in my pants.
Re: All your AutoPilot are belong to Sunbelt 2001-07-23 14:17:00
by Dilip Vengsarkar
The funny not post you of me funny.
Re: All your AutoPilot are belong to Sunbelt 2001-07-23 15:11:00
by Hooligan
It looks like the nefarious babelfish.altavista.com has yet again left it's devastation on the unwitting populace.

Let's do our own evaluation of this invaluable linguistic service...
Original English Phrase: "I will fucking own you, you filthy-ass whore."

Exhibit A: Enter our original phrase...Voila, instant translation to Spanish.

Exhibit B: To validate babelfish's linguistic accuracy, we'll translate it back to English.
Re: All your AutoPilot are belong to Sunbelt 2001-07-23 16:06:10
by billy
my name is pondera, what is a mexico?