Forums Archive -> Message Board

I demand to be minty!! 2001-04-13 05:30:49
by caridwen
I'm going away this weekend. Gonna spend 48 hours with my new boy and my best friend and a few of their friends. We're going to watch Invader Zim, the new cartoon on Nickelodon by the creator of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and do other more fun, and mostly illegal things. I really have no idea what's going on, Josh isn't telling me, and I'm looking forward to the suprise. Atleast his version of fun doesn't mean a five minute quickie and then me holding the flashlight while he fixes his computer.
My mother still hasn't found a job, pop is freaking out most definatly, I'm basically antipathic. Fuck it. I will worry when worrying is my only other option.
Oh, I'm the Maid of Honor in my sister's upcoming wedding. It's in June sometime, I think. She and my mother both are having lots of fun planning all this unimportant shit... personally I think Las Vegas was created for three reasons.. marriage is one of them.
That about covers it.. I'd bitch about something, but the only things that come to mind that are worth bitching about are tampons, hang nails, split ends and my ex, who shouldn't even have the right to be breathing..