Forums Archive -> Message Board

ouch 2001-03-26 13:13:47
by obrien
Well, I'm a little late, but I wanted to let all of you who didn't go to the Dropkick Murphys show that you suck. Seriously, it would have been worth driving to Vinyl Fever in Tampa to get tickets...

That was the most fun I've had in years... My entire body still aches, and I chipped my tooth when some crowd surfing idiot kicked me in the face.. It would have been better without the crowd surfing idiots... but oh well..

The Murphys kicked ass, as did Lars Frederickson and the Bastards... and I got a chance to talk to Spicy McHaggis, Dropkick's new bagpipe player, and tell him that he was a sexy bitch..

And for those of you who know who Mike (Penis) is, he got knocked the fuck out (with one hit) for talking shit... he's in the hospital 'cause his skull is fractured in 2 places... Moral of the story- don't talk shit.

So basically, my weekend kicked ass and yours probably sucked... And although I missed AC/DC, Dropkick busted out with a little "Dirty Deeds" in the middle of their last song.. Nowhere near as awesome, but still pretty fuckin cool.