Forums Archive -> Message Board

on a lighter note.... 2001-02-15 12:01:25
by obrien
Anyone that wants to escape the stress of working for idiots, or wants to have a few beers, or just wants to see half-naked girls rolling around in the mud, should come down to St. Pete next Wednesday...

There's a bar by Jannus (used to be Tamiami, now it's Goldstar) that has mud wrestling every Wednesday night... I was actually more interested in the "fight club" they have on Tuesdays, but my friend Kelly is dead-set on mud wrestling.... and she's trying to convince me to do it too.

It could happen. It's a $5 cover, and I usually don't have $5... but if you mud wrestle, you get in for free...

I don't know... no matter how many layers of clothes I wear (there's no way in hell I'm doing it in my underwear) there's always the possibility of the girl ripping off several layers and exposing my stomach or something... And I don't know if they have any "rules" in mud wrestling, like you can't clock the other girl in the jaw.... I'd have a really hard time with that one... Which is the reason I wanted to fight instead of wrestle....

But even if I don't wrestle, I'm still going to watch.... I would love to see two girls rolling around in the mud in their underwear.