Forums Archive -> Message Board

Do they whisper to you...? 2000-12-13 11:58:48
by chevy
Perhaps I've been listening to too much anguished and mournful music lately, but nevertheless the corruption that seeps into the soul of even the strongest of us all has been weighing heavily on my mind... as it always does at this time of year. Do any of you wonder what has happened to our species as a whole, the Christians like to blame all of our sins, from the little white lie, to the rape of a child on the influence of the demons that whisper to us in our weakest of moments... thus planting the seeds of destruction and blooming into our own eternal damnation. I do believe that these creatures can influence us, the smallest drip of water can eventually penetrate the hardest of granite, even so I will never truly accept that "devil made me do it" kind of excuse for doing some sort of vile and unforgivable crime to someone who has done them no wrong. Even the notorious Anton LaVey, the so called "black pope", wrote of his belief that those close to you deserved nothing but love and kindness, reserving hate and contempt for your enemies. To me it is inconcievable that anyone can follow this new age "peace and light" bullshit mentality that the politically correct establishment wants to shove down our throats, I am incapable of believing that a rapist or a child molestor can be made pure again with a little love and light! I find it hillarious to hear these people say "act civilized" when civilization has all through history been a breeding ground for the perverse and detestable. I say run with the wolves, civilization tries to mask the fact that we are nothing more than animals ourselves, "... sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of them all!".