Forums Archive -> Message Board

2000-12-12 00:02:06
by obrien
Well damn. Here it it, Christmas time again, and I ain't got no money, once again. But this time, most of my friends have jobs, and I don't.... I feel bad, everyone's talking about Christmas presents and telling me they'll get me the Beer Game and shit, and I can't get them anything. So I told them I'll make red and green jello shooters to go with the Christmas cookies I'm baking... I'm pretty sure I can scrounge up the money to buy a coupla bottles of vodka... It'll just be Albertson's vodka, and I won't have any of the shooters... No Albertson's liquor for me ever again.

But I'm kinda pissed about something, as usual. I found out today that apparently everyone in the city has heard that Beau did me up the ass. First off, he didn't. Beau and I never had sex of *any* kind. Secondly, Beau is this big, fat, goofy motherfucker. Marasmus and Stale (and I think Kmart, too) will remember the time that he accidentally wiped some of Stale's manly goodness on his face, because for some reason he thought it would be ok to wipe his face on Stale's pillow. Anyhow, the whole city thinks he HIITB, which is really quite embarassing. It's bad enough that I get drunk and tell them all about my actual sex life... I really don't want them thinking that I fucked Beau. Not to mention the fact that Jeanette and Melissa told me that it says "Beau + Laurie 4ever" on the wall of the girl's bathroom at the Ringside Cafe. I've never been in the Ringside before, but I know that Beau has... Hmmm..... Goddamnit.