Forums Archive -> Message Board

astro zombies 2000-11-20 15:20:29
by obrien
I'm so happy that my tape player hasn't eaten my new Misfits tape yet. I don't think it likes the Misfits 'cause it's eaten 2 of their tapes already.

But I was thinking about wrestling, because I just read pogo's and caridwen's posts. Here's what I think: wrestling is entertaining, for about 5 minutes. Maybe a little longer if Lita's there. I don't dislike wrestling, it's just that my attention drops off after a few minutes if you're not talking about peeling the skin off of someone's face, bloody Omaha beach, or cartoons. All I do all day is listen to the Misfits and watch the History Channel or Cartoon network. I know, I'm a dork.

But I don't even care if the Misfits are still wrestling (I know, WCW sucks). I got a picture of Doyle at the last show in my purse, so if I ever feel the urge to masturbate, I'm prepared.

And oh yeah. Pogo, if I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead by now. I know what your car looks like and you work about 2 blocks away from my house. And those flamingos in your kitchen are scary. :)