Forums Archive -> Message Board

2000-10-22 20:26:09
by caridwen
Since we're on the topic of discrimination, I've decided it would be a crime to pass up tossing in my two cents.
Like obrien, my gripe is with my body. As of two months ago, I am offically a double D (for all you geeks, freaks, and losers who have no clue what I speak of, I'm saying I got really, really big tits) and instead of people thinking I'm ugly or a loser.. I'm constantly labled a slut, oh, and I'm also a moron, and I *must* have atleast half a dozen STD's cause everybody knows that us titty women start having sex at five.
Now I admit that I will on occasion flaunt what I got, usually when I'm stoned, drunk, or seriously insecure.. but even if I'm wearing some ratty assed, over-sized sweatshirt, rednecks and white trash are screaming "Damn baby, nice tits!!" in the god damned gorcery store.
Personally, I can handle that. What I can't handle, is every girl I ever meet immedatly thinks I'm gonna steal her man. And if she doesn't have a man, the second she gets one, I'm gonna steal him. Or I'm gonna steal her dog, or her cousin, or god knows what else. Because I gots tha tits, I must be some penis hungry, sex crazed nympho. Not only that, but I must suck dick like Tracy Lords, and I *have* to like it up the ass...
What's with people and thinking us chicks with tits like getting fucked up the god damned ass?!?!?!
Anyway, this whole rant basically boils down to people just judge by apperances too often. We all have a tendancy of thinking that the way someone looks *must* be the way they are. I admit to preppy bashing, and rich people hating, but that deals more with past experiances then clothing or cars. I actually own a few things from old navy and the gap for fucks sake! But of course they're black and unadorned in any way, but that's not the point.
The point is this is a long, boring rant, that everybody has thought/read/or said at some point within their span of existance, and I really don't need to flirt with redundancy.
With that said, fuck you.