|A long while, but a topic-oriented opinion is getting slapped up here:
There are a large number of discriminations I get faced with everyday that just piss me off. Irreverent, lazy, self-serving reasons fuel these discriminations. There's not even a good racism, sexiam, or moralism dogma to cram down my throat - it's just pure laziness.
I'm done for now.
- Operating Systems: I use unix. That includes Linux, OpenBSD, and some Solaris. There are numerous sites that I simply cannot view/use/whatever, although Netscape 4.75 for linux is fairly stable. There are numerous services (such as my RoadRunner cable modem connection) that I am not entitled to USE because I am not running Windows v4+ or MacOS 7.6+.
- Cars: You've got to sell your right arm and your first-born child to get a luxury sedan with a fucking manual transmission. This bothers me so much because it is SO simple to build your car with the option of manual or automatic transmission. You can get a Nissan Maxima no problem, but the Nissan just isn't a REAL quality car. Sure, it's decent, but it's not quality.
- Music: Go to the store these days and the music scene isn't that bad at all. There really _is_ a decent selection, especially compared to the situation 5 to 10 years ago. Still, two-thirds of the bands/musicians I listen to don't ever have the CD i want in stock, but at least the store has heard of a few of these people. I can't bitch all that much about music, other than the whole radio play bullshit, but that's what happens when a business claims to serve a purpose but is truly a 100% marketing enterprise.
- Consumer electronics: go to a car-audio store and try to get a decent selection (more than 3 available brands)... you can't, unless you go to circuit city or wal-mart, either of which have the big pick between snap-dragon korea-flare brand, daewoo (who the fuck gave them the bad idea of making cars?), or Road Gear. suck me right off. I can't go to the store and buy the quality stereo items I want to buy, even from "high-end" stores. blows. Same goes for computers, but that's just cause everyone pisses me off when it comes to computers. You too.
- White People: Think i'm some kind of crazy ass PWT, drug dealer, or punk. First off, i'm so not punk, they need to watch more MTV. Fuck them.
- Black People: really don't give me any shit. I don't know if they're just cool, if they don't care, or if they think i'm a steel-toed nazi.
oh, almost forgot... shut your face, stop judging me, and ASK me your DAMN self if you want to know something. Then, you might get a little bit of respect.