Forums Archive -> Message Board

Don't do it Marty.....Biff will get you 2000-08-27 00:30:00
by vahman
The average American today has the IQ of a baboon......which leads me to the subject of Enterprise Village...........
Enterprise Village is a place in the Tampa area that elementary school kids go to act the day as a "adult" worker. There are some jobs such as manager at Eckerds or secretary at Barnett Bank. Remembering this now, it was fun as hell.........but now I see some problems with it.
I was very lucky.................I ended up being manager at Florida Power. The teachers basically decided who the smart kids were, and they got the good jobs. That in itself must be quite disturbing to some of the other children. There was also a lack of real life positions. Some of these include: Prostitute, wrestler, immigrant 7-11 worker, and so-on. At the end of the day you get paid, and shop at the various stores inside of Enterprise Village. I wish I was still in school so I could experience this self esteem crushing experience one more time.

Has anyone here lost their virginity at Heritage Park? If so, email me so I can add you to my "Pimp as fuck" list.

Gay people seem to get arrested for stealing yard gnomes................that means there is still one truth in the world. Gay people going to jail makes so much sense. They like to get probed in the ass.

Baby Jesus got his ass kicked. The Marlboro Man was pissed. He is a mean bitch............Leave Baby Jesus alone.

"It's raining men.........hallejuha it's raining men"........Bitch!