Forums Archive -> Message Board

Like, ohmygod!! 2000-08-25 01:52:00
by caridwen
Um, what do you call a preppy in a blender?
God's Will.

Okay! With that said, lets move on!! I was sitting at Adam's Aunt's house today trying to see his cousin before she went down to LMU (that rich as Catholic school in L.A; her mom -who's all but loaded- was bitching about tuition btw.. how fucking stupid). Well, all her preppy-assed, cell-phone owning, sport utility vechile driving, Old Navy shopping, "Mommy and Daddy buy me *everything* and I just work to gain 'ethics'" friends showed up.

I almost opened a vein on the spot, but I could just see Rita (Adam's Aunt) complaining about the cost of cleaning the carpets, and I didn't want to ruin her life.

I'll admit it right now, I terribly jealous of people with money. I don't have it, and in some ways I don't want it... but seeing people treat it like nothing is the most painful thing for me. Even if I blow my fucking money, I try to blow it on shit that I absolutely need at that time. If I have any left over, I'll milk what's left out (sometimes only fourty bucks) for the next two fucking weeks.

Watching those kids with their perfect little clothes, and their perfect little cars, and their seemingly perfect lives (even though Daddy is prolly gay, and Mommy is a binge drinker who beats them) made me want to throw myself off the deck, or start playing with matches or something.

I do know one thing though, if I ever get rich, I'm getting my tubes tied. I'm not raising kids if they have everything, that's setting myself up for having walking talking Nike ads for children, unless I do the best fucking job possible. Fuck that shit.

Ok, I'm done now, I feel much better.