Forums Archive -> Message Board

happy happy joy joy... 2000-08-18 15:40:00
by obrien
I'm in such a good mood today it's sickening. Today has been my first good day in a loooong time. I hauled my happy ass outta bed at 3 today, listen to my messages and call my mom, cause she says she's got some info about the GED...

Thank you Mrs. Morgan from Lealman Ave Elementary's Adult Ed Center for not sucking and informing us that PTEC just wants my (mom's) money and that all I have to do is go to NorthEast and sign a waiver saying "I'm not retarded, I just wanna take the final GED test" thus avoiding the 3 trips to crack town to take 2 middle school level pre-tests. Mrs. Morgan is now high on my list of people that I'll make sure not to kill when I go postal. So, if all goes well, I should be getting my GED on Sept. 12.... aawwww yeeee-aah...

And after i got off the phone I went to the kitchen to grub and noticed and paper lunch bag in there... curious, I opened it and found a...

Liverwurst and onion sandwhich!

I haven't had one of these since I was about 6 and I was so elated... I have a thing for nasty, super-processed meat by-products... hot dogs, scrappel, liverwurst.... So I'm pretty fucking happy.

Not to mention the fact that when Rachel said burps must seem disgusting coming from her and I said, No I think they're cute, she said, Oh, then I'll go get some more soda....