Forums Archive -> Message Board

Have you taken the Pepsi Challenge? 2000-08-16 16:31:00
by vahman
Since everyone is giving rants on: society, people, grammar, twinkies, and wang; I thought I would give my opinions on the subject.

It is a funny thing when the very things that someone hates begins to rule their life. Personally, if I don't care for something/someone, I just don't worry about it too much. I don't really care too much if society talks like a fuckin' street moron, or if our public education system can't teach a dog to beg. It doesn't even matter to me if Korea desides to nuke the entire country of Israel. If none of my friends/family are involved in the war, I just don't give a shit. It's not that I have given up, or don't have compassion for my fellow man, it is just the simple fact that the world is full of ignorant people, and there is no avoiding that inevitable fact.

I remember when I was in high school I cared what everyone thought. Would I be made fun of because my shirt said "Smack on my lips"? Would I get beat up because I got good grades? Just stupid shit like that. Now I realize, it just doesn't matter. Most people are so controlled and brainwashed by society and the government, that they don't even have real thoughts, feelings, and morals anymore. In my personal life, I try to avoid all that bullshit as much as possible, but that is not a possibility in my professional life. I have to deal with society's robots, whether I like it or not.

I guess my point is everyone should just lay back and watch the world go to shit. If you can just create your own personal Utopia, and not worry about the fact that America is a broken ass country, you will be one happy ass camper.

If none of that made sense to you, and you think I am a moron.........oh well, you can eat shit. Once again, I don't REALLY care..............you have to earn that right from me, as I feel I should earn the same from you.

All in all..................suck it monkey style you beauty queen!