Forums Archive -> Message Board

TY Bucky the Beaver Beanie Babies 2000-06-20 12:25:00
by vahman
Over the past 3 months or so I have had a pattern of cruising by a this site every morning. I cannot stress to you enough the morons in this world that have the indecency to make posts on this godforsaken site. People who claim to be Techs, don't know the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit, and say AOL is the best ISP there is/was/ever-will-be. The big question is: What does it say about me that I actually go there every day?

Anyway, I did read that Windows ME(Millenium) is about to be final, and will be released in a couple of months. Everyone was arguing saying it was stable/unstable and so on. Normally I download the beta versions of MS OS's and test them out. I have not done that with Windows Me however. I did download one of the very first beta's, ran it for about 1 day, and then formatted. I guess I am just so sick of Microsoft's shit that it doesn't matter anymore. Give me a copy of OpenBSD and a machine I can play some games on and I am a happy camper.

Pogo had mentioned to me last night about this and I thought I would pass it on. That is some funny shit.

Here is a quote I came across, and I did not think it would be right if I took credit for it:

What is Windows? A 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

"Swimming in the sparkling water in the Bahamas is a very similar experience to fornicating at your mother's funeral"