Forums Archive -> Message Board

guess what? 2000-06-11 22:36:00
by marasmus
Well.. last month we had this problem, and this month it seems we'll be having it again. no money. The bill gets printed tomorrow morning sharp at 9 a.m. and we definitely don't have the dough to pay for the net connection. Atop of that, I'll be going out of town for 2-3 weeks, so it doesn't matter shit to me if it's up or down.

With all the big talk of keeping vectorstar up financially from a source other than solely my pocket, the only people who have stood behind their word are Pogo, Pogo, and KmartCowboy, neither of whom have the money to spare in the first place. If you want to see vectorstar stay up, be serious about it. Don't be another typical american-syndrome case who points the finger and says "now that's not fair to put me on the spot", because the last stint of vectorstar being hosted out of my house has cost me $1500 in net access costs alone for the servers. If you even open your mouth and take a breath trying to even slightly broadside me for telling you all who use this service to help me out for once, expect me to be at your door with your throat in my hands soon enough. Stand behind your words.

fuck you, as always. seriously.