Forums Archive -> Message Board

Rabbit Junk 2005-06-28 22:56:34
by marasmus
No, damnit, I'm not talking about rabbit shit or genetalia, so get your minds out of the gutter... I'm talking about the new musical assault project by JP Anderson of (formerly) The Shizit. Those of you who have been around for the long haul would know that in 2000 we discovered the most barrier-shattering band in the history of music - The Shizit. Then they broke up, some thought I would pick up a heroin addiction and die shortly thereafter... but fuck that!

Words just can't describe how incredible their music was. There was nothing to compare it to... until now. JP has teamed up with a new partner to bring Rabbit Junk, which is quite certainly on-par with The Shizit's musical intensity. It's got more of a funk and trip-hop influence, dropping the fear factory-ish influences of the past. It's different, but different can be good.

Re: Rabbit Junk 2005-07-02 16:26:39
by (anon)Anonymous
Sounds pretty cool, I only had the first CD Shizit put out. They did make more than one album right?
Re: Rabbit Junk 2005-07-02 16:27:08
by (anon)Scrantoine
Forgot my name >.<
Re: Rabbit Junk 2005-09-09 23:25:28
by (anon)Anonymous
"JP has teamed up with a new partner"

No, it's just me. Really glad you like it though : )

Seen the new website yet? Much better.

-jp
rabbit junk
Re: Rabbit Junk 2005-09-18 20:02:32
by marasmus
oh snap! I'm amazed anyone still reads this dead-ass message board, let alone JP himself! complements on the new site design- it totally kicks ass!
Re: Rabbit Junk 2005-12-22 11:20:36
by marasmus
(you can ignore this comment- i'm testing some SQL code)