Forums Archive -> Message Board

High Aspirations! 2003-07-28 14:04:02
by toby
His parents are so proud!

Re: High Aspirations! 2003-07-28 16:34:27
by vahman
So, what are the parents going to do for his 5th birthday, take him to meet the owner of a trailer park? I think this is one of the most disturbing things I have ever read on the Internet.
Re: High Aspirations! 2003-07-28 19:39:47
by caridwen
Dude, it happened in "feel good" California. Here, everyone is equal, and like ya know.. there's all this like, ya know diversity, and like, everyone should be celebrated, and like children should be encouraged in all things, ya know?
On the other hand, children aren't allowed to play cops and robbers, or cowboys and indians on school play-grounds anymore... and I think the San Juan school district had all the black crayons removed from the boxes or something, because I don't think the school funded medication of every child that isn't a bright and shiny piece of plastic *totally* removed the possibility of children maybe being (gasp!) sad, or feeling any other strong emotion, for that matter.
But I digress...
At least he didn't have a fascination with his local corporation liberal politican, Gawd knows what damage meeting that scumbag would do to his tiny little child brain.
Re: High Aspirations! 2003-09-02 18:34:28
by usmc pimp
To: stizale aka stalemeat, k-mart cowboy aka lost shampoo cap boy, forge aka the oger and Marasmus aka flamer on weekends. Break out the champagnae Yo daddy is comin home bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!