Forums Archive -> Message Board

Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-19 19:00:37
by jeremy

Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-22 17:40:27
by Douglas
I find it truly sad if someone even thinks for a brief second that this is actually funny. There is absolutely no excuse to laugh at disabled children. And don't give me the whole he's-fat-because-he-just-eats-all-day. This child is clearly physically disabled.
Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-22 19:46:44
by anonymous
Didn't think your picture was going to make it on here, huh?
Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-22 21:37:50
by caridwen
Douglas: Yeah, and apparently he fucks on the first date, too.
Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-23 01:41:45
by Pogo
Ya know, I'm just not gonna argue with anyone on this one. I mean, not to say I couldn't. I'm just not gonna do it.

Instead, I'm gonna relax, and ponder how much he really weighs. I mean, just look at the fat on his head. The last time I saw a guy that fat, he was screaming on TV about some old guy calling Dan Rather a left winger. Talk about some fat aggression. Anyway, Next I'm gonna try to figure out where the hat is. I mean, he really could use a good party hat. It could fit right on his fat head all nice and snug. And last but not least, I'm gonna hope he doesn't take his fat aggression out on me. I mean, shit, he looks like he could sit on and crush small cars, so he obviously could crush me. As for marasmus, he has no chance to survive, he should make his time. HA HA HA HA. Some one set up us the fat kid. Good day.

Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-23 08:51:20
by vahman
I could think of some responses here, but I think Pogo took care of it for me. Owned!
Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-25 14:40:05
by Douglas
To anonymous: I'm not even replying to someone who doesn't have the guts to leave a name. Coward. To Pogo: Does your answer need to shock me? If so, you've failed. Seeing as you spend your time laughing at this picture and the one you were so kind to post, I figure you're probably even more "retarded" than you consider those boys to be. Why? You are actually one of those people who spend their time laughing at other people and enjoying it. Until people laugh at you, of course. Then, it's a whole other story, isn't it? Or need I remind you of post #926?.
Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-25 16:58:08
by marasmus
don't worry, Pogo gets laughed at more than his fair share. The difference is, it doesn't bother him! In fact, most of the regulars on this rank cesspool of a message board regularly take insult and humiliation in stride. You'd think that some of us might even like it.

And to be fair, Message #926 is a completely different ballpark than this. See my comment on that post (#3) for explaination.
Re: Junior's growing up so damn fast... 2003-07-28 09:26:35
by stale
And for the record, pogo is a man true to his word. He hasn't spoken to me in like over a year now!