Forums Archive -> Message Board

No X-Box in Greece or any others 2002-09-03 12:03:56
by toby
A recent law bans gaming in public and private places. This ban is because the greek law makers are having a hard time finding illegal gambling. They figured they should just ban all electronic gaming so that the illegal gaming could be found easier. This new law places heavy fines on anyone that is found playing any electronic game. Now if this isn't a load of shit I must need to lower my crack usage. Check out the "law".

Re: No X-Box in Greece or any others 2002-09-03 12:36:05
by smarta
Have they total lost their minds?
Re: No X-Box in Greece or any others 2002-09-03 13:05:50
by vahman
I think they should ban all gaming and masturbation in the US. That way Stale will have nothing to do with his free time.
Re: No X-Box in Greece or any others 2002-09-03 13:09:22
by stale
Toby: So what? Greek people like to fuck in the ass too.

Vahman: They'd have to ban your sister too.
Re: No X-Box in Greece or any others 2002-09-03 13:13:53
by vahman
As long as they don't ban Gyros.

My sister actually got an STD because she is on the same mail route as your mother.

Re: No X-Box in Greece or any others 2002-09-03 14:17:06
by stale
Makes sense. I prolly got an STD from hittin' your sister, transmitted it to your mother, and then you were born from the herpes ridden pooty. That's prolly why your head's shaped like that!
Re: No X-Box in Greece or any others 2002-09-03 22:55:58
by forge
I think this is just another way to force sodomy upon unsuspecting tourists. Come on, they fuck each other in the ass every day, some fresh meat must be a refreshing turn of events.